Integration and API
We understand the increasing importance of integrating your business processes across all your applications. Key Survey is proud to be one of the first companies in the enterprise survey software industry to open up its core functionality for integration with third-party applications.
Key Survey application can talk directly to your other systems, making it easy to share valuable feedback throughout your organization. With a flexible API and a wide array of communication conduits, Key Survey seamlessly integrates with nearly any existing application. This eliminates the need to
re-enter any captured data into systems. In addition, you can feed relevant information directly into Key Survey. The collected response data automatically updates existing business systems and promotes more in-depth and consistent analysis over time.
You can integrate Key Survey data gathering technology with:
- Call Center
- Active Directory
- Customer Service
Other key systems can be integrated to analyze and compare all kinds of information including customer, employee, partner, and member attitudinal data.
Key Survey's new API enables users to:
- Automatically send surveys after each pre-defined event, such as a sale or customer service contact
- Create relevant survey questions based on the individual customer's profile stored in your database
- Create custom reports for decision makers
- Integrate historical customer survey responses into the company's CRM
- Implement nationwide survey distribution by matching API data with popular online map applications, such as Google Maps
To make integration even easier, the Key Survey API SOAP interface supports a growing number of languages including Java, .NET, Perl, PHP, Python, OCAML, Ruby, and XML. In addition, SOAP request/response messages enable users to identify errors without sending requests to Key Survey's support team.
Moreover, Key Survey has a dedicated team of developers with extensive experience integrating Key Survey software with all kinds of enterprise applications.